We are 100% committed to keeping your data safe and secure. We appreciate and respect how important your privacy is, so we will only use your data to improve your experience on our website.
This page may be subject to change to reflect our data processing. If there are significant changes, we will make this clear on our website or through other means of contact such as email. Thus, you will be able to review the changes before continuing to use our website.
Providing this information is not mandatory. However, if you choose not to provide them, you may not be able to use our website to its full potential, as it is intended to be used.
We will keep your data for as long as you have an account on our website, or as long as we need to provide you with services. Where we are expressly required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce compliance with our terms and conditions, we may also retain certain information as necessary, even after you close your account or we no longer need to provide the services to you.
We also anonymize and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our website and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
We will never sell any of your personal information to any third party, including your name, address, email address or payment information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as part of the services we provide to you:
• Companies that enable us to sell and deliver your orders, such as payment service providers and delivery companies
• Professional service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts
• Law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies
• Companies approved by you, such as social media networks (if you choose to link your accounts with us)
With your consent, we regularly send marketing messages in the form of emails and SMS to keep you up to date with our news, promotions and collections. You can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email or by contacting our customer support team.
Please note that we work with a complex network of services, so you may receive messages from us while we process your request and our systems update.
Like many other companies, we carry out online advertising by directing banners and ads to you as you browse other websites, using a variety of networks and digital marketing technologies, such as pixels, cookies and identifiers. These include social networks and their specific services, such as Facebook Custom Audiences.
Banners and ads are targeted based on information available about you and your activity on our site.
We respect your privacy and ensure the protection of your data. Here are your rights regarding your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is used
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you and request that inaccuracies be corrected
• The right to ask us to delete, no longer process or collect your data in certain circumstances
• The right to stop receiving direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processes at any time
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or to another service provider
• The right to complain to the data protection regulator
If you wish to exercise your rights or have a complaint, please contact our customer relations team or send us an email at conform email@example.com